E-Paper Vendor Terms of Services
E-PAPER VENDOR TERMS AND CONDITONS OF SERVICE
- The E-Paper service from Be Better Foundation is a subscription-based service that provides a full- digital version of newspapers and magazines to bona-fide subscribers.
- Payments for our service are made via our website, Quick teller or through direct lodgment into our designated bank account.
- Your subscription begins on the day of payment and commencement of subscription as indicated at the point of subscription.
- At the expiration of your subscription, the e-Newspaper supply will be suspended until a new subscription and payment is received.
- A valid subscription will only commence when the funds for the subscription have been received.
- The subscription and the service will lapse on the anniversary of the commencement date depending on the subscription purchased (quarterly, six-months or yearly).
- Subscribers will receive a renewal notices close to the end of their subscription to prompt them ahead of the expiration of their subscription.
- Each morning, subscribers will receive an email notification to access their e-Newspapers via the E-Paper Vendor Web Interface. Subscriptions to the E-Paper Vendor are done on a ‘per email address per subscription’ basis.
- The e-Newspapers will be delivered between 6:00am and 7:00am each morning to the subscribers.
- Where the E-Paper cannot be delivered as agreed, subscribers will be duly notified.
- Subscribers may contact our 24-hour Customer Service line +234 809 536 8967, +234 703 769 9479 or via e-mail at [email protected]
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescale dependent on the priority of the support request.
- The e-Newspapers are for the exclusive use of the individual subscribers.
- E-Paper subscribers are not allowed under any circumstance to forward their copies of the e-Newspapers to anyone else, and access to the respective e-paper accounts are restricted to the registered subscriber.
- Sharing copies of the e-Newspapers or access to subscriber’s e-paper account with others – acquaintances, colleagues, clients, staff, students, and anyone not duly registered by E-Paper Vendor for the E-Paper Service – is strictly prohibited and constitute a gross violation of our terms and conditions.
- All subscriber accounts and downloaded e-Newspapers will be monitored for number of clicks, opens and forwards. Any subscriber found violating our terms and conditions will be suspended indefinitely from the service while necessary actions are pursued, and the subscriber will not be given any extension of service to cover for the period of suspension.
- We strongly advise that designated subscribers are properly informed about our terms and conditions by their representatives, this is because:
i. Interfacing person(s) for group subscriptions are adjudged responsible for the e-paper usage of their registered subscribers.
ii. Organizations are deemed completely responsible for the e-paper usage by all their registered staff.
- E-Paper Vendor reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of our service at any time. Changes will be communicated to all subscribers.