E-Paper Vendor Terms of Services
E-PAPER VENDOR TERMS AND CONDITONS OF SERVICE
- The E-Paper service from Be Better GTE is a subscription based service that provides a full-digital version of newspapers and magazines to bona-fide subscribers.
- Payments for our service are made via our website, Quick teller or through direct lodgment into our designated bank account.
- Your subscription begins on the day of payment and commencement of subscription as indicated at the point of subscription.
- At the expiration, the subscription will be suspended until a new subscription and payment is received.
- A valid subscription will only commence when the funds for the subscription have been received.
- The subscription and the service will lapse on the anniversary of the commencement date depending on the subscription purchased (Quarterly, six-months, yearly or 2 years).
- Subscribers will receive a renewal notice close to the end of their subscription to prompt them ahead of the expiration of each current subscription.
- Each morning, subscribers will receive their E-Papers via e-mail or via our site on their smart phones and devices.
- The e-paper is for the exclusive use of the subscriber. Sharing the E-Paper or forwarding the notification e-mail to other parties is strictly prohibited.
- The E-Paper will be delivered by 6:30am each morning to the subscribers.
- Where the E-paper cannot be delivered by 6:45am, subscribers will be notified, and receive a written apology via e-mail.
- Where the problem persists till 7:15 am, affected subscribers will receive a replacement newspaper, and be given an extension to their subscription by one-day. Once the newspaper becomes available, subscribers will receive the e-newspaper.
- Subscribers may contact our 24 hour Customer Service line +234 809 536 8967, +234 703 769 9479 or via e-mail at [email protected] or via our support live chat
- Be Better GTE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of our service at any time. Changes will be communicated to all subscribers.
- All subscriber accounts will be monitored for number of clicks, opens and forwards. Any subscriber found violating our terms and conditions will be suspended from the service